NEW Online Banking for Business Features are Coming in
At Bremer Bank, we appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look for ways to
simplify your financial management. Online Banking for Business will be enhanced
with some major new improvements to its functionality and overall user experience.
You will notice these changes when you log in to Online Banking for Business after
August 19, 2012.
New Overview Page
The new system will feature a key new page called Account Overview.
This new page lets you:
- Customize your account view
- View pending and upcoming transfers
- Complete transfers quickly and easily
- Quickly launch the Bill Pay application
- View account balance information and recent transactions since your last statement
Other Changes to Expect
Some other changes you may notice include:
- New menus – slight changes in menu options designed to make it easier to find what
you're looking for
- Enhanced navigation – new cursor highlighting makes it easier to find and select
appropriate menu options
- Improved Help feature – includes new topics to help you get your questions answered
- Simplified viewing – scroll through available check images without having to click
individually on each one
- Easy exporting – Use Web Connect to easily export your transaction data to QuickBooks. (QuickBooks is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.)