When is the change scheduled?
Online Banking for Business will be upgraded over the weekend of August 18-19, 2012.
- The Online Banking for Business system will be unavailable during that time.
- You can expect to see the new features when you log in beginning on August 19, 2012.
Will my user name and password change?
No. Your user name and password will remain the same.
- If you wish to change your password, use the new Account Services menu.
Can I still access Online Banking for Business from my bookmarked page?
Yes. You should be able to access Online Banking for Business from your bookmarks.
- If for some reason your bookmarks no longer work, visit Bremer.com to log in and
reset your bookmarks.
How do I change my default page view?
From the login page, look for a drop-down menu labeled Take Me To. Select your desired default page view from this menu. Options include:
- Overview Page
- Summary Page
- Accounts List
- Primary Account Summary
- Funds Transfer List
- File Transfer List
- Funds Transfer Review
- File Transfer Review
Can I change the accounts displayed on the Overview page?
Yes. Within the Account Balances section of the page, select Edit to customize
your account list view.
I recently added an account to my setup. Why is it not on the Overview page?
You may add new accounts to your profile in Account Balances.
- Go to the Account Balances section of the Overview page.
- Click Edit to add the new account to your Favorites list.
How will I view check images?
If you have access to check images, you will notice a slight change in this process.
- Select an image, which will launch a new window showing that image.
- Within that window, you may scroll forward or backward through the available images,
saving you time compared with the former process of individually clicking each item.
Will this impact my Online Statements?
Yes. There will be a slight change in how you access Online Statements.
- Click on Documents Available. A new window will open.
- Select the desired statement from a drop-down menu on that page. You may choose
to view the statement within this window or to save a copy without opening it.
Where do I find the link to Fraud Management?
The link will be located under the Management Tools menu.
Where do I find the link to Bill Pay?
The easiest way to access Bill Pay will be from the Quick Launch menu on the new
- You may also access Bill Pay under the Management Tools menu.
How will I view cross-charter accounts?
Cross-charter accounts will be viewable on the Accounts Summary page.
Why is my "Recent Transactions" section blank?
Recent Transactions will show new transactions since your last statement.
- If your monthly statement has generated recently, this section will be clear until new transactions post.
- To view your statement, go to the selected account. From the Transactions menu, select the Current or Previous Statement. You may also access your statement by going to Documents Available and selecting the statement you wish to view.
Web Connect is the connection between Online Banking for Business and popular desktop accounting software programs QuickBooks and Quicken.
- QuickBooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc.
How do I access Web Connect?
Start by choosing to export transactions from Online Banking for Business.
- After selecting a QuickBooks or Quicken file type, Web Connect will automatically open your QuickBooks or Quicken program and prompt you through the download process.
- Some Getting Started Guides are available on Bremer.com.
What web browsers are supported for Online Banking for Business?
Certified browsers include:
- Internet Explorer 9.0
- Firefox 4.0
- Safari 5
- Opera 10 or above