Investment Management Services
|Take an active, integrated approach to investment.
A Client Centered Investment Process
Our Wealth Management Administrators begin by assessing your financial goals, giving consideration to your time horizon, return expectations, current holdings, risk tolerance, liquidity and income needs, and your tax situation. Then, they'll work with you to establish an Asset Allocation plan that is well-suited to your personal objectives. After the initial assessment, they'll begin to construct your portfolio, using investment vehicles appropriate for your particular situation.
Wealth Management Administrators manage and monitor your portfolio on an ongoing basis, providing you with the communication and performance reporting you require.
Our Investment Philosophy
- Our investment philosophy is based on the belief that asset allocation decisions will have the greatest impact on long-term portfolio performance. Therefore, properly matching our clients’ goals and objectives with an appropriate asset allocation program is our primary concern.
- We believe changes in asset allocation should be driven primarily by changes in our clients’ financial situation, with secondary consideration given to changing market and economic conditions.
- We believe diversifying across a broad range of asset classes is essential to minimize risk and enhance returns.
- Our open architecture approach to investing allows us to provide our clients with access to a selected group of world class external investment managers. We are not bound to our own proprietary products.
- We remain flexible in designing client portfolios. Solutions may include a separately managed account of individual equities and/or fixed income securities, stock and bond mutual funds, or a combination of both.
- We strive to optimize after-tax returns whenever possible.
- We believe ongoing communication with our clients is essential to long-term investment success.