Process your ACH batches more efficientlyBremer eACH is the electronic alternative to checks. It’s a comprehensive, web–based program that gives you more flexibility when processing ACH batches.
Use eACH to:
- Speed cash inflows and outflows.
- Reduce availability float.
- Ensure payments reach the intended payee.
- Provide better service to customers and employees.
- Receive alerts when an eACH file or batch has been created but not released.
Beef up your service with additional ACH Fraud Management services. With this service, you establish pre-authorized ACH transactions that are allowed to post to your account. What happens next depends on which service you've selected:
- ACH Fraud Filter: Unauthorized transactions are “filtered” and made available for your review. You log in to online banking to view the transactions, and you control whether the transaction posts or not.
- ACH Debit Restriction: All unauthorized transactions are blocked, and no further monitoring is needed.
For more information about the benefits of electronic funds transfer through Bremer eACH, contact the Bremer office nearest you or call us at 1-800-908-BANK (2265) to speak to a Phone Bank Representative 6 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday – Friday; 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday.