Home Equity LoansGetting a home equity loan or line of credit has never been easier. Bremer’s local decision-making and our take-action attitude means your loan process will be personal, friendly--and fast. Whether you’re looking to finance a college education, buy a car, or build an addition to your house, we’ll work closely with you to create a program that fits you and your budget just right, with quick turnaround on your request, flexible terms, and competitive interest rates.
Benefits of a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit from Bremer
Take advantage of the equity you’ve built in your home. The money you borrow may be used for any purpose—home improvements, education, vacations, vehicles, and debt consolidation. The interest you pay may be tax deductible, too. (Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.)
Call Phone Bank at 1-800-908-BANK (2265) to speak with a personal banker.
Home Equity Term Loan
- Fixed, monthly payments make budgeting simpler.
- Loan amounts as little as $5,000.
- Variety of loan terms available.
- Both fixed rate and adjustable rate options available where rate changes based the US Treasury 5-year average monthly rate.
- Take advantage of lower interest rates with automatic loan payments deducted from your Bremer checking or savings account.
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Get the cash you need at anytime simply by writing a check or using Bremer Online Banking or the Bremer Phone Bank.
- Line amounts as little as $10,000.
- Variable interest rate where rate changes are based on prime lending rate as listed in the Wall Street Journal.
How to Reach Us
To apply by phone, call us at 1-800-908-BANK (2265) to speak to a Phone Bank Representative. Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday – Friday; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.