You can apply for a loan from Bremer two different ways:
- Call the Bremer Phone Bank at 1-800-908-BANK (2265) to speak to a Phone Bank Representative. Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday - Friday; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
- Complete an application at a nearby Bremer office.
You may need to provide these items in addition to your loan application:
- Copy of driver’s license or photo ID.
- Proof of income:
- If employed, your two most recent pay stubs.
- If self-employed or paid by commission, copies of last two years’ signed federal income tax returns (personal and business), including all schedules.
- Proof of child support or spousal support payments for the last 12 months (if you wish this income to be considered for your loan).
For home equity loans and lines of credit, please provide:
- Most recent property tax statement.
- Annual homeowners insurance (premium and insurance agent/company information).
All loans are subject to credit approval, acceptable collateral, and available equity. Bremer Bank, N.A. loans are available to residents located in the states of North Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.