|Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or refinancing your home, trust Bremer to help you through the process. We offer a wide variety of mortgage financing solutions. Our experienced mortgage loan officers will help you select the best loan options to meet your individual needs and work with you to help make the mortgage process easier. You may also download our free Homebuyer's Handbook for more information about the homebuying process.
- Conventional loans with fixed-rate terms
- Community homebuyer programs, affordable housing programs such as state-specific programs for Minnesota, North Dakota, and Wisconsin; county-specific programs in Minnesota; and rural development, zero-down programs
- FHA & VA loans with fixed-rate terms
- Refinance programs
- ARM Programs
- Second home and Vacation home financing for Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, Arizona and Florida
- Investment property financing
- Construction loan programs/–including lot loans, re-habilitation loans, and construction only loans
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Take advantage of the equity you’ve built in your home with a home equity loan or line of credit from Bremer. We offer flexible terms and competitive rates. Best of all, the interest you pay may be tax deductible. (Please consult a tax advisor.)
For more information about the programs above, you can send us a message, call us at 1-800-908-BANK (2265), or visit any Bremer Bank location.