The Bremer Advantage
If you own or manage a business, you need the proper insurance products and services to protect it. Bremer Insurance will take the time to learn your unique needs – and we’ll provide appropriate solutions to meet them.
Bremer Insurance works with clients within a process to develop a customized solution. The process should provide choices for products and services to meet your needs. This process includes:
- Identifying your exposures to loss – this includes property, liability, interruption of your situation or risks associated with employment.
- We analyze your needs and make recommendations — After reviewing your situation, we will present an analysis of your options. Not all solutions call for the purchase of insurance. This process will allow you to make a final determination as to how you will treat the risk.
- We’ll find the best products for your needs — As an independent insurance agency, we represent a broad range of insurance companies. Bremer Insurance will approach a selection of insurance companies that are most qualified to handle the program designed for you.
- Program Implementation – After insurance companies present their products and pricing, Bremer Insurance will present the responses from the participating companies. Buying a policy is just the starting point of the relationship with Bremer. Customer service needs to be focused not on our definition, but on yours. We will work with you to define an ongoing service program.
Business Insurance Products and Services
Bremer Insurance can provide you with the appropriate types of coverage in the following areas:
- Property/Casualty Solutions
- Business insurance property
- Business interruptions
- Mobile equipment
- Worker’s Compensation
- Directors and Officers
- Surety Bonds
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Benefits
- Pretax Plans
- Business Life Insurance Needs
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Non-qualified deferred compensation
- Estate protection