Read below for answers to some frequently asked questions.
Bremer CDE is a subsidiary of Bremer Financial Corporation. Learn more about Bremer.
Bremer CDE was awarded $40 million in New Markets Tax Credit dollars. See Bremer Awarded New Markets Tax Credit Dollars.
As our lending partner, Bremer Bank has successfully completed financing for a variety of manufacturing, healthcare, community and catalytic development projects. Check back soon for additional examples and/or testimonials.
Bremer CDE is focused on financing solutions for both real estate and non-real estate projects in distressed, rural low-income communities in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin, with a current focus in our rural footprint. Qualifying projects include:
- Industrial or manufacturing projects
- Community facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Catalytic neighborhood development
A downloadable application form is available at Bremer.com/CDE. This application form should be completed in its entirety, including such materials as:
- Letters of support from government agencies and project officials
- Community impact data
- Evidence that conventional financing sources are insufficient for the project
- Detailed financials, including a development budget and operating pro forma
- Any relevant third-party reports, such as market studies appraisals, environmental data, etc.
We expect a substantial number of project requests. Please allow up to two weeks for preliminary response to your submitted application.
A team of Bremer CDE professionals will review applications on a preliminary basis, giving each application a significant amount of time and consideration.
Given the high volume or applications we are evaluating, it may be several weeks before we are able to discuss your project with you further. If we need additional information in the meantime, a member of our team will reach out to you via the contact information provided on the application.
- 1 Bremer Financial Corporation is not responsible for and does not guarantee the products, services or performance of its affiliates and third parties.