Get what you want, when you need it.
For life’s little necessities, use your Bremer Platinum Debit MasterCard®. Your everyday purchases. Simplified.
- Easy access to your checking account.
- Transactions appear in Online Banking and on your monthly statement for easy record keeping.
- Safer than carrying cash.
- Added protection and assistance.
- Access MasterCard MarketPlace™, where you can take advantage of hundreds of discounts and offers from popular retailers.
- And much more.
To get a Bremer Debit Card, call us at 800-908-BANK (2265) or visit your nearest Bremer location
How does the Bremer Platinum Debit Card work?
- Simply hand your debit card to the cashier or swipe your card.
- At some merchants, you may have the option to choose from two options: "Debit" or "Credit."
- Choose "Debit" if you wish to finish the transaction using your PIN. This is a good option if you also wish to get cash back from the merchant.
- Choose "Credit" if you wish to finish the transaction by providing a signature.
- The amount of your purchase will be deducted from your checking account and the transaction will appear on your monthly statement with the merchant name, date and amount.
- You can also set up automatic payments. Simply ask your biller to pay with your debit card.
- With the MasterCard® Zero Liability policy, if your card is lost or stolen, or if your card number is used without your permission, you're not responsible for unauthorized purchases.1
- For more information or to request a Bremer Platinum Debit Card, contact your local Bremer Bank or call 800-908-BANK (2265).
1MasterCard® Worldwide Zero Liability. Certain restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details.