Bremer’s Benefit Banking program allows you to offer an additional benefit to your employees with no cost or use of resources to you. Benefit Banking is a comprehensive financial services package with special offers on banking, investments, trust, and insurance services. Not only does Benefit Banking add value to your employees’ benefit program, it also offers significant benefits to your business.
Additional Employee Benefit at No Cost to You
As members of Benefit Banking, your employees receive preferential pricing — including special discounts and bonuses — on financial services offered by Bremer. You can offer Benefit Banking as an additional employee benefit at no cost to your business.
Program Administered by Bremer
All aspects of the program are administered by Bremer so you do not need to dedicate valuable employee time to facilitate or manage the program. Bremer also provides you with your own Benefit Banking Coordinator. The coordinator is available to both you and your employees to answer any questions or to service their financial needs.
Bremer visits your office to roll out and explain the details of the program to your employees. In addition, we provide packets of information about the program to your business so you will always have materials available to give to new or existing employees.
Direct Deposit Savings
Benefit Banking offers your employees the option to deposit paychecks directly into their bank account. Direct deposit helps your business:
- Save Time — Your business no longer has to spend time writing out payroll checks.
- Ease Bank Statement Reconciliation — Since employees won’t have a physical check to deposit at the bank, there are no outstanding payroll checks for the business, thereby simplifying bank statement reconciliation.
- Avoid check-related Issues — Your business no longer has to deal with issues such as canceling lost checks, reissuing lost checks, or storing checks securely before distribution.
What Do Employees Get?
- Interest bearing Checking Account w/ no minimum and no maintenance fee.
- Free Internet Banking.
- Free Bill Pay.
- Free Checking.
- Money Market Savings — No balance required and monthly maintenance fee waived.
- Home Equity Term Loans and Lines — No closing costs on most loans $10,000 to $150,000.
- Mortgage loan origination fee discounts.