Your Bremer Bank Platinum Debit Mastercard® is the easiest way to access your checking account to make purchases, pay bills and get cash. Your card offers you the benefits of:
- Primary access. Use your card to access your checking account funds anywhere that Mastercard is accepted, in store, online or by phone. Your debit card is your primary way to access to access your checking account.
- Surcharge-free ATMs. Your debit card allows you access to over 25,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the United States through our MoneyPass network. Find an ATM by using the search filters available at Bremer.com/locations.
- Easy recurring payments. Monthly payments are easier when you establish recurring payments using your debit card to pay for phone, utility and other monthly scheduled payments.
- Convenient tracking. Easily monitor your debit card transactions through online banking, mobile banking, online statements or SecurLOCK Equip.
- Chip security. An added layer of protection comes with every new chip-enabled debit card. It provides greater security because each chip transaction is unique and virtually impossible to replicate, making it difficult to duplicate your card.
- Protection against unauthorized purchases. When you use your Bremer debit card, know that you are protected by the Mastercard Zero Liability1 policy so you will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases.
- Online shopping security. With Mastercard SecureCodeTM you get added protection against unauthorized use of your card when shopping online at participating merchants.
- Card controls. Continue reading on this page for more information about the card controls you can put in place with the free SecurLOCK Equip app.
- Additional security measures. Visit our Security Center for additional tips to keep your card and accounts protected.
- Control your card. Turn your card on or off, control where it can be used by geography or transaction type, set spending limits, and receive instant alerts. And because it uses the convenience of your smartphone, you're never far away from the information and access you need to protect your account. All card control changes take immediate effect.
- Lock your card. Did you leave a store without your card? You can disable use of the card from all transactions (except recurring payments) until you get back to pick it up.
- Limit purchases. Set transaction limits by dollar amount or type (in-store, online, mobile, ATM).
- Monitor spending. Receive real-time notifications to monitor when your card is used.
- Learn more. See our Help & FAQs section for more information about debit card features including a Getting Started Guide on card controls.
- Multiple device options. Bremer Bank offers Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay,2 so you can enjoy digital wallet convenience from the most popular devices on the market.
- Maximum security. When you use your mobile device to make a payment, a unique Device Account Number is shared instead of your actual card number. This further protects your card and account from unauthorized data breaches at retailers.
- Easy setup. Setting up your digital wallet is fast and easy regardless of your device. See our Help & FAQs section for simple steps by device.
- Extended Warranty. When you use your debit card to pay, Mastercard doubles the original manufacturer or store brand warranty for up to one year on items with 12-month or less warranty.
- Identity Theft Resolution. Receive assistance from Mastercard with credit bureau notification and other measures to protect your credit history through an identity theft situation.
- Price Protection. Use your debit card to purchase an item, knowing that if you find a lower price for the item within 60 days you may be reimbursed the price difference.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with a product purchased with your debit card, and the store will not accept a return, you may be eligible for Mastercard to issue a refund for the product up to a value of $250.
- Mastercard Global Service®. Receive emergency assistance anytime, anywhere helping your report your lost or stolen card and secure a replacement card and cash.
- Additional Benefits. Download our Guide to Benefits (PDF) for more information about the benefits with your debit card.
Contact us today to request a new debit card and pay with confidence.
- 1 Certain restrictions apply. Please see www.mastercard.us/zero-liability.html for more details. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- 2 Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Android, Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- See Account Disclosures for additional details.
Secure Your Debit Card