Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
FHA loans provide lending solutions for those who may not fit the requirements of conventional financing. This government-insured loan may be an attractive option for first-time buyers and borrowers with limited funds for a down payment.
- Financing up to 96.5% of the purchase price
- 100% of down payment can be gift or seller paid funds
- Mortgage insurance is funded into the loan
- Eligible with most first-time homebuyer programs
Veterans Affairs (VA) Loans
VA loans provide flexible lending solutions for those who serve or have served our country. This government-insured loan may be an attractive option for veterans who are first-time buyers or have little money for down payment or closing costs.
- Available to current active duty and past veterans discharged or released from active duty under conditions other than dishonorable discharge.
- Minimum service required: 90 days of active duty, active duty during wartime; 181 days of continuous active duty during peace time; 6 years minimum service in National Guard or Reserves
- Eligible on purchase or refinance
- Up to LTV allowed on loans $424,100 or less
- No reserves requirement