5540 Brooklyn Boulevard
Brooklyn Center, Minnesota 55429
Direct Dial: 651-486-3248
For additional assistance, contact Mary Hildestad at 651-486-3212 or email@example.com.
With more than seven years of experience in the mortgage industry, Nancy Healy specializes in first-time homebuyer financing and down payment assistance programs. Her approach and insight toward navigating the mortgage process has earned the respect of valued clients, real estate professionals and fellow mortgage loan officers. Whether you are looking to purchase a home or want to refinance your current home, Nancy can help you find the best product for your home financing goals.
As a leader in providing First Time Homebuyer Assistance Programs across Minnesota, Bremer Bank has many programs to offer qualified buyers:
- MHFA Programs, including MMP, CASA, Home HELP, HAF, Rehab
- Anoka County downpayment assistance
- Dakota County First Time Homebuyer Program with downpayment assistance
- Ramsey County FirstHOME Program, downpayment assistance
- Hennepin County NSP Funds
- St Paul/Minneapolis City Living Programs, downpayment assistance and MCC
- FHLB Funds, Metro-wide grant program
- Rural Development: Allows for 100% financing, rural areas only
There may be additional programs that I am able to offer specific to certain communities across the area.
Minnesota Housing Platinum Level Top Producer - 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013
Please note: Confidential information should not be shared via the email link(s) provided on this page.