While you may consider using a family member or friend to administer your trust, there are many advantages to working with a corporate trustee.
- Proven experience and expertise in managing trusts, taxes and estate planning strategies
- Potentially greater investment returns with professional asset management
- Built-in safeguards: Corporate trustees are subject to state and federal regulations
- Continuous, uninterrupted management from a professional service provider
- Objective, professional advice from unbiased trust professionals
- Access to related professional advice and referrals
Experience and a reputation for integrity are key criteria when engaging a corporate trustee to build, manage and protect your wealth. Bremer has the continuity, professionalism and investment expertise supported by more than 40 years of corporate trustee experience.