Bremer is committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion for all our customers. We believe everyone should be able to have equal and effective access to our websites and our services. We have worked very hard to ensure that our website and digital content meet the needs of our customers and visitors.
Digital Accessibility Statement
Our target accessibility standard is the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A and Level AA. To meet WCAG 2.0 standards and requirements, we have dedicated resources to our digital accessibility compliance effort, including those who coordinate the effort, and those responsible for designing, developing and testing our websites and other digital content.
Here are some of the items we’ve addressed to make sure we meet our target accessibility standard:
- Site Structure: Our web content uses appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features, such as the Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) specification, so that customers and consumers can easily use the site with assistive technology.
- Responsive Design: Our website has been designed to work on a variety of monitor sizes and device platforms, and has been tested to ensure it remains standards compliant, accessible, and user friendly in all available sizes and scales.
- Keyboard Access: The entirety of our website can be operated purely using a keyboard or simulated keyboard input device.
Accessibility in Third-Party Sites
In some cases, Bremer services rely on third-party providers and partners to provide web content to our customers. This includes our links to Online Banking, Bremer WealthLink, Credit Card and Investments. We encourage and collaborate with our third-party providers and partners to implement accessibility features to meet the accessibility needs of our customers.
If you would like further information on Bremer’s digital accessibility compliance efforts, have a question, or would like to request accommodations, auxiliary aids or assistance with any of our services, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Our staff at your local Bremer branch office are available each day during our business hours to assist with any issues you may have accessing our services or provide any information you need regarding our products.
- For accessibility-related inquiries or issues with our website or partner content, please call 800-908-2265.
- For those who are deaf or hard-of-hearing, dial 711 to connect to the Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS).
Bremer Service Center
8555 Eagle Point Boulevard, PO Box 1000
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Last updated 5/6/19