Smart ways to save time and expedite contributionsMake it easy for donors to make contributions! Bremer’s Merchant Processing Service and Direct Debit Service are convenient and simple payment options that can improve your donors’ experience--while giving you immediate access to the donated funds.
Contact a nonprofit business banker
at the Bremer office nearest you.
For more information or to enroll, contact a nonprofit business banker at the Bremer office nearest you.
Merchant Card Services
Bremer’s Merchant Card Processing Services offered in partnership with Heartland Payment Services will help you efficiently process donor debit and credit card transactions. Simplifying the process can boost donations, reduce expenses, and convert your donations to cash faster.
- Saves Time - Reduces paperwork and provides card authorizations in seconds.
- Maximizes Cash Flow - Provides next day access to funds for qualified merchant clients who have their core account with Bremer Bank.
- Delivers Improved Service Options - Provides online access through the Merchant Center and 24/7/365 live support.
Bremer’s Direct Debit is an electronic transfer service that transfers funds from a donor’s account to your account on a predetermined schedule.
- Expedites Payments - Eliminates mail time float and processing costs, helping to boost your bottom line.
- Improve Cash Flow - Helps improve cash flow forecasting and funds management.
- Offers Benefits to Customers - Donors appreciate the convenience and cost savings of using Direct Debit to automate their contributions.