Search Contact Locate

Locations Homepage

Home, Condo & Renter’s Insurance

Peace of mind, no matter where you call home

Wherever you call home, make sure you are protected from fire, theft and accidents. Your home and possessions are some of your biggest investments, so make sure you are fully protected.

  • Homeowners: A comprehensive homeowner’s policy is required by your mortgage lender. Your policy will cover damage to the structure of your home, theft or damage of personal property and the personal liability exposures that can come with being a homeowner. Whether you are in the process of securing insurance coverage for a new home or seeking to compare costs and coverage options on your existing home, Bremer Insurance can help.
  • Condo, Co-Op and Townhome Owners: While your homeowners’ association will secure basic coverage on your condominium or townhome complex, that insurance won’t apply to you or your belongings. Rely on condo and co-op insurance to cover you in the event of interior damage, a break-in and personal liability exposure.
  • Renters: Your landlord’s insurance policy won’t cover what happens inside your unit. An affordable renter’s policy protects you from personal property loss and damage as well as personal liability exposure.
Request More Information
Best Time to Call
* Required

© 2019 Bremer Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.

Products and services offered through Bremer Insurance are not insured by FDIC, are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution, and are subject to investment risks including possible loss of the principal amount invested.