At Bremer Insurance, we understand your family and financial situations so that we can help you with solutions that are suitable for your needs. Bremer Insurance uses a process to develop customized solutions to meet your needs.
Our process includes:
- Identifying your exposures to loss — This includes property, liability, interruption of your income or risks associated with employment.
- Analyzing your needs and make recommendations — After reviewing your situation, we'll present an analysis of your options. Not all solutions require the purchase of insurance. This process will allow you to make a final determination as to how you will treat the risk.
- Finding the best products for your needs — As an independent insurance agency, we represent a broad range of insurance companies. Bremer Insurance will approach a selection of insurance companies that are qualified to handle the program designed for you.
- Effectively implementing your solutions – After insurance companies submit their products and pricing, Bremer Insurance will present solutions that are appropriate for your individual situation. Buying a policy is just the starting point of your relationship with Bremer. Client service needs to be focused on your definition, not ours. We will work with you to define an ongoing service program.
It's easy to request a quote from us:
- Click here to use our secure insurance quote request form, or
- Call 1-888-430-2760 to speak with an Insurance Specialist
Insurance Products and Services
Bremer Insurance can provide you with the appropriate coverage in the following areas:
Make Sure You’re Managing Your Risks
Bremer Insurance can help you recognize risk and provide solutions to help you protect your assets and manage those risks.
Your insurance portfolio should let you protect and enjoy what you've earned during your lifetime and preserve wealth for future generations. If you need insurance for estate, or financial planning, business or personal protection, our insurance specialists will help create a plan, then provide convenient access to the coverages you need.Products and services offered through Bremer Insurance are not insured by FDIC, are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution, and are subject to investment risks including possible loss of the principal amount invested.