How we're responding to the situation
Bremer has customized programs for our customers impacted by the COVID-19 situation.
Bremer has taken multiple steps to support our employees' physical and financial health.
A message from Jeanne
March 13, 2020 / I want to first acknowledge how many of our communities are feeling uneasy and concerned as the COVID-19 situation evolves, often at a breakneck pace...
Understandably, the COVID-19 situation has caused concern among our communities on multiple fronts. Please be assured that Bremer Bank is vigilantly monitoring the situation and proactively acting to ensure the ongoing health of our customers, employees and continued business.
- Bremer’s pandemic task force has been active since January.
- Bremer’s pandemic business continuity plan is in place and will continue to be updated.
- Our branches continue to serve our customers primarily via our drive-thrus while acting in the best interest of our communities.
- We have taken several steps to ensure our employees have the resources they need to stay healthy and to stay home when needed.
In addition, we are reinforcing common-sense hygiene and sanitation guidelines and practices in our branches and places of business.
Temporary suspension of lobby services
Bremer continues to welcome customers to our drive-thrus, and continues to offer our full menu of financial service products as our lobbies remain closed in an effort to flatten the curve through the communities we serve.
Our ATMs and night deposit boxes will also remain open. If you need to access your safe deposit box during this time, please call your branch to schedule an appointment. You can visit our locations page to easily find a drive-thru near you, or visit our Find a Banker page to contact your local banker.
We are also glad to offer other convenient ways to bank with us:
- Online banking. Log in to your account any time from bremer.com.
- Mobile banking. Download our mobile app to access your accounts from a mobile device.
For the latest information on the COVID-19 situation, the CDC website is a great resource.
Thank you choosing Bremer Bank as your financial partner, and know that our commitment to our customers, communities and each other remains steadfast through this. We continue to be focused on serving you in the same way that has set Bremer apart for over 75 years, while we keep a sharp eye on the situation as it evolves.