Mortgage Loan Support
Answers to your frequently asked questions
How can I pay my loan automatically?
You can have your loan payments automatically deducted from your checking or savings account at no cost to you. Download our enrollment form to authorize automatic payments on your loans. After you have completed and signed the form, submit it to us:
- In person. At any Bremer Bank location
- By mail. Send it to Bremer Service Center, MN-001-23FO, PO Box 1000, Lake Elmo, MN 55042
- By fax. Fax it to 651-734-4214
If I have a mortgage application in process, where can I upload or sign related documents?
Our Online Loan Portal is available for you while your application is in process. Through this convenient online tool, you can:
- Upload mortgage documents
- Electronically sign mortgage documents (eSign)
- View mortgage documents
- Download mortgage documents
How do I read my mortgage statement?
Download our mortgage statement guide (PDF) to learn more about your mortgage statement.
How do I read my annual escrow analysis statement?
Download our escrow analysis statement guide (PDF) to learn more about your escrow analysis statement.