A solid estate plan allows you to transfer your business assets to your heirs with minimum disruption, time, and expense. Estate planning benefits include:
- Lower Taxes — Reducing and/or deferring estate taxes.
- Tax Payment Approaches — Developing strategies to help pay any estate taxes.
- Ongoing Income — Providing ongoing income for your family.
- Ease of Asset Transfer — Reducing the complications and challenges that may occur with the transfer of assets.
With our team of tax and legal experts, Bremer offers a variety of services to ensure that you minimize the amount of taxes paid, have funds available to pay the estate tax without having to sell off valuable assets, and that your family has ongoing income. Services include:
- Life Insurance — Life insurance to pay estate taxes.
- Trust Accounts — Trust accounts to help structure assets to minimize potential estate taxes.