Electronic transactions at your fingertips Improve cash flow and gain confidence that your payments will reach their destination through secure Automated Clearing House (ACH) service from Bremer Bank. This service lets you initiate electronic transactions such as direct deposits or payroll, tax payments and more from the convenience of secure online session. ACH gives your business the ability to initiate electronic payment transactions. Common business uses for ACH include payroll direct deposit, state and federal tax payments and vendor payments.
The ACH service from Bremer Bank includes:
- Single sign-on access through Online Banking (Extended or Elite packages)
- Enhanced security through user entitlements, advanced authentication and tokens
- Optional alerts and reporting to notify you of ACH activity
- Self-administration including user permissions and limits, template setup and file uploads
- Flexible file-upload formats including fixed or delimited
Beef up your service with additional ACH Positive Pay service. As transactions come in for posting, these are published in a daily exceptions report which you access from Online Banking. You make your payment decisions directly within Online Banking, ensuring that no fraudulent activities post to your account.
Or, if you want to go on auto-pilot, take it a step further with the debit block feature of ACH Positive Pay. This feature can block all ACH debits or ACH credits from posting to your account, returning them as unauthorized. No additional monitoring is needed.
For more information about the benefits of using ACH from Bremer Bank, contact the branch nearest you or call us at 800-908-BANK (2265).