There are only 24 hours in a day and we want you to enjoy them all. So whether you’re grabbing coffee, paying rent or hitching a ride, our mobile banking options will help you get it done and get on with your day.
Bremer Mobile App
All of the incredible banking services you’ve come to expect from Bremer Bank are now available in a safe, easy-to-use mobile app that works on almost any mobile phone or tablet. Just download the app to your device and you’ll have access to your accounts in no time — just don’t forget to enroll in Online Banking first.
Manage your accounts
View balances, pay bills, send money with Zelle®, set up notifications and even pull up past statements to stay in control of your finances.
Mobile check deposits
Snap a photo of the check you want to deposit with your phone and send the funds straight to your account — no hassles, no deposit slips.
Find bank and ATM locations
When you need to grab some cash before the show or talk to a banker in person, it shouldn’t be a game of hide-and-seek.
Keep all your favorite payment options in one safe, secure place. With a digital wallet, you can sync your debit or credit card with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay®1 to make buying things online or in person quick and easy.
Digital wallets protect your data by using a unique transaction code for every purchase.
Pay with the push of a button — no more digging through your purse or carrying a bulky wallet.
Keep your tickets, gift cards, memberships and digital rewards organized and ready to enjoy.
If your phone doesn’t support the latest version of the Bremer mobile app, you can use our Mobile Web service to access your accounts, make deposits, pay bills, send and receive money, and more. Just visit www.bremer.com on your mobile device.
Don’t have a smartphone? Don’t worry. You can still get your banking done whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you by following our simple text commands. To start using text banking, you’ll need to enroll in our Online Banking service.
Call Bremer at 800-908-BANK (2265) if you have any questions or need help using text banking.2
Text banking commands
To get a summary of your available account balance(s), text the letter “B” or the command code “BAL” to 79680. For a balance associated with a specific account, text the letter “B” followed by the account number to 79680 (Example: “B 555-555-555”).
To get a summary of recent transactions — with most recent transactions first — for all available accounts, text the letter “H” or the command code “HIST” to 79680. For a summary of transactions in a specific account, text the letter “H” followed by the account number to 79680 (Example: “H 555-555-555”).
If there are additional messages available from an initial command request, text “M” or “MORE” or “NEXT” to display the next message.
Text the letter “L” or the command code “LOGIN” to 79680 and you’ll receive a text message containing the URL for our mobile web version of Mobile Banking.
- To access text banking help, text “HE” or “HELP” or “INFO” to 79680.
- To see all text banking commands, text “C” or “CMD” to 79680.
- If your device’s history was recently cleared and you need to re-activate text banking, text “R” or “REQUEST ACTIVATION” to 79680
You can cancel text banking messages and alerts by texting “S” or “STOP” to 79680.
- 1 Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Android, Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 2 The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. One text message per query. Message and Data Rates May Apply. Supported carriers include, but are not limited to, AT&T, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS and Cricket. See the Mobile Banking Enrollment Terms & Conditions for full program details.